Monday, November 23, 2015

Home Sales Fall?


At the end of last week, I read several articles about home sales falling nationally in October and one article about sales falling off a cliff in the Los Angeles area. I do not know about LA or Chicago, or New York but I can tell you what's happening with sales were in the Dallas area.
Sales were up 4% but more importantly, pending sales jumped 20% which means that the November sales will be up. No decline in this area!
For those of you that follow me regularly, you know that around the 8th of the month I publish a report on the previous month's residential sales in the Dallas area followed during the month with reports on residential sales in 10 of Dallas suburban cities.
Just following my blog every month will keep you up to date on residential sales activity in the Dallas area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Renters are looking to leave New York, Chicago for Dallas.

Renters are looking to leave New York, Chicago for Dallas. Start spreading the news. They’re leaving today…for North Texas